Indian Railways facilitates to check the reservation chart online
The Indian Railways facilitates features to display the reservation charts online. So then, the passengers now have access to the information. This information includes the vacancy, booked, and partially booked train berths. However, this has access, once the reservation chart comes out prepared. The railway minister Mr. Piyush Goyal mentioned in a tweet saying “Hassle-Free Train Travel: Passengers can now access information on vacant, booked, and partially booked train berths after preparation of the reservation charts, at one click of a button”.
Besides, the first reservation chart would show up about 4 hours before the departure of the train. Whereas, the second one would come up online 30 minutes before departure. However, the second chart would display the changes in seat allotments.
Despite this, the new feature would stay available on both webs as well as mobile versions from the IRCTC e-ticket booking platform.
Moreover, this feature gives the layout of 9 classes used in the Indian Railways. Also, more than 120 various coach layouts have embodied.
The detailed explanation given below might help to check the reservation chart on the IRCTC website:
- Firstly, log on to the IRCTC website. A new option of view “Charts/Vacancy” is available. While clicking on that option, you might find a redirected new page.
- Thereafter, on providing the journey details, click on the “Get Train Chart” option.
- Hence, this will lead you to access the reservation chart.
- Also, the class-wise and coach-wise number of vacant berths might come into your view.
- So then, click on your coach number to view the layout.