Affle India Limited Company Details
Founded in the year 2005. Affle (India) Limited is a mobile advertising agency that offers Consumer and Enterprise platforms. The platform is built to diminish digital ad frauds, assisting consumer privacy expectations and improve returns on marketing expenses by delivering mobile ads. Consumer platform is used primarily by online & app companies for mobile advertising & monetization. While Enterprise platform helps offline companies to go online through platform-based app development, enablement of O2O commerce, audience intelligence, and data management platform.
As of 31 March 2018, the company has approximately 1.18 billion consumer profiles and accumulated over 140 billion data points over the preceding 12 months, powering its prediction and recommendation algorithm. Its Consumer Platform is used by business to consumer (B2C) companies across industries. The list of industries includes telecom, fin-tech, e-commerce, retail, FMCG companies, and media.
The company uses user intent indicators by analyzing the transactional data, marketing attribution, and behavioral signals. As per the given information, the firm forecasts the likely interest of the user to improve consumer engagement and enable consumer actions. The firm runs the campaigns on a data intelligence basis to drive high volumes at an efficient price.
The company bags revenue from a cost per converted user (CPCU) basis. The conversion can be based on the transaction (purchase a product or service) and consumer acquisition model (acquire a new consumer). Besides, the company also gets revenue by engagement and awareness type advertising.
Affle also provides end-to-end solutions by app developments, offering enterprise platforms, assisting offline e-commerce businesses. Microsoft has a 6.48% stake in the Singapore based Affle Holdings.
The promoters of our Company, being Anuj Khanna Sohum and Affle Holdings
CORPORATE & PRODUCT MILESTONES
- 2005- Company founded in Singapore.
- 2006- Founding and early teams set up in Singapore, India & UK.
- 2007- Launched SMS2.0 and redefined mobile media by blending browser type functionalities over SMS.
- 2008- Launched Search & Social Network discovery over SMS.
- 2010- Launched Cross-platform messaging app Pinch.
- 2011- Launched ad2c amongst the first mobile focussed agencies, 3 US patents granted for mobile messaging, search and commerce.
- 2012- Launched Ripple & cross-screen ad platform.
- 2013- Launched ad2 campaign, data-centric mobile marketing platform.
- 2014- Launched ARC– a reusable component library for the faster development of mobile applications.
- 2015- Maas platform(launched mobile audience as a service platform).
- 2016- Launched MTraction(Data Analytics & CDP Platform).
- 2017- Launched MTraction For TV linked digital advertising launched mFaas Fraud detection platform.
- 2018- Accredited by IMDA Filed 7 new patents.
- 2018- Acquired Vizury’s business and platform.
- 2019- Acquired Shoffr’s business and platform.
- 2019- Affle International Pte.Ltd acquired the platform and business assets of RevX Inc.
STRENGTHS OF THE COMPANY
- A high growth market
- A good track record
- Low-cost business model
- Deep understanding of consumer intent and behavior
- Global customer base
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. 10 Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||166.79||88.31||3.30||23.94||22.55||12.91|
|For Fiscal 2019 on a Proforma Basis, revenue from operations was ₹ 2,686.09 mn and profit after tax was ₹ 517.90 mn|
AIL is having a unique business model and has no listed peers to compare with. Its revenue includes nearly 70% global business and the rest from domestic markets. Considering its long term relations with renowned global and domestic clients and the ongoing business, management is confident of improving upon its performance going forward. Being the first mover in the segment, it might create a fancy post listing. AIL runs the asset-light business model with debt-free status. Investors may consider a moderate investment in the long term.
|Company Contact Information|
|Affle (India) Limited
312, B-Wing, Kanakia Wallstreet,
Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 093Phone: +91 124 4992 914
Email: [email protected]